Each year CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship offers up to five $2,000 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic institutions across the U.S.
2022-2023 Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicants must be under the age of 30.
- Applicants must be U.S residents.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- At the time of the scholarship award, the applicant must be enrolled at an academic institute.
Deadline and Awards
- Deadline: December 31 annually.
- This means that applicants must apply by Thursday, December 31, 2022, to get the scholarship during the 2022-2023 academic year. Every application received afterward will be moved to next year’s applicants.
- All five scholarships will be awarded by Thursday, February 20, 2023.
Download the Application PDF file:
Click here to download the 2022-2023 CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship Application
Applying for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship follow these steps:
- Download the PDF file containing the application form.
- Print the file and fill out the form as detailed as you can.
- Scan and send it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
* Note: Every application is being reviewed, only the five winners will get confirmation e-mails about their award.
Can I apply at any stage of my studies?
Yes, we accept senior year, sophomore year, junior year, and freshmen year, this has no effect on the scholarship.
I will be registered half-time this year, am I still eligible to receive the scholarship?
Yes, We don’t take this factor into account, we are here to help everyone who needs this financial aid.
Can I contact you for more information?
You can but there is no need to, all of the information needed can be found on this webpage, if there is something you cannot find and need further assistance you can contact us through the contact information given below.
How do I get the funds if I win?
We issue the awards directly to the institution you are enrolled with, it is not possible to receive the funds directly to you.
For everything regarding the scholarship e-mail us at: email@example.com
CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship 5 Winners for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- Hannah Lynn, IL.
- Adrian Taylor, KY.
- Rami Lookie, CA.
- Maria House, IA.
- Grace Hall, FL.
How the Scholarship Came to Be
We are driven by the young generation that takes the world’s weight on their shoulders.
In order to give our part to the community and help we have decided to launch the “CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship” and help the younger generation fulfill their potential.