Any thoughts on online banking usage?

Home » Forums » Online Banking » Any thoughts on online banking usage?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Yotamion
    Participant

Have you used it and what would you advice?

Yotamion
    Participant

Nowadays it is extremely easy to manage your finance online. Numerous banks provide their mobile applications or easy-to-use desktop versions so that your role is just to choose the best one. Do you use any of the online solutions provided by banks and what is the most important for you in it?

John
    Participant

Indeed, online banking is a perfect way to deal with your money 24/7. Whether you are traveling to other country or need to perform a financial operation – welcome to online banking club :)

I think the most important thing in online banking for me is security. Before opening a debit account in one of the US banks (won’t name it), I checked whether they have a mobile application or just online banking opportunity. Than I checked whether it is secured (different certificates, etc.). I talked with the managers, spoke with friends and Facebook followers, searched reviews of the bank and online banking solution in Google. So, basically, I’ve made a complex research. I took a lot of time but now I sleep good as I know that my money is secured.

Yotamion
    Participant

Security is indeed important. Agree with you totally. Thank you for this comment.

Bambale
    Participant

Well, I think having an online banking option is important for every bank nowadays. After you take a particular list of the local banks, which you are interested in, it is time for you to maintain the comparison between the interest rates, conditions as well as other issues of the particular proposals. AND – online banking solutions. For me it is important that online banking app or service is easy-to-use and user-friendly. Everything should be simple and fast to use.

For example, my online banking (U.S bank) gives a possibility to monitor all transactions I’ve done during a particular period of time. My actions are recorded so that I can easily get back to my expenses during a particular month or week, compare it to another month or week and analyze my earnings and expenses. It is super needed. I pay in the supermarket with my card so that it is easy to understand how much money I spend on the food (A LOT!!) every month and optimize it if any need.

Philip D
    Participant

In general, I like an opportunity to have an internet banking. Actually, there are two ways I use it for my needs. First one is about all my transactional activities like bill pay or loan transactions. Sometimes I transfer funds to another card. Also there are non-transactional activities. I usually request online statements from the bank when need to collect documents for a visa.

As for the advantages of the online banking, I would say that it is simple to open (and close also) and easy to operate. So basically it is something John is talking above. Also I like that I can operate my funds with my smartphone. All you need is a good internet connection (and secured).

Yotamion
    Participant

So cool, guys! Thanks, you are making me confident in this type of product.
    Also I know that banks love to share their featured products or services by making advertising in mobile applications. For example, their credit options, investment tools and other.

Philip D
    Participant

Yeah, totally. They love to spam there :) The only thing is that you cannot use this mobile app when the bank’s server is down. However, you cannot use anything in the bank offline when the server is down :)

Yotamion
    Participant

Super good, thanks.
    As far as I can see, internet banking makes people’s life easier. I would definitely use it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.