Consulting

Home » Forums » Personal Finance » Consulting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zelter
    Participant

Are you consulting with someone about your personal finances or do you manage it all by yourself?

Michelle4y
    Participant

I manage it all by myself, but if I wanted to open some serious business, I would definitely contact a financial advisor. Besides that, if you in some kind of a debt, you also need to consult an advisor. I think it is the best to have someone to consult with when it comes to some serious situations. Although, I think that anyone can take care of its personnel budget. You can consult with personal finances with your friends, or here, on this forum.

Bambale
    Participant

If I had enough money, I would always take a financial advisor. Of course, I am talking about some serious business or an investment. When it comes to personal finance, I would agree with Michelle. I wouldn’t consult a professional, but if I had some debts and problems that I cannot solve by myself or with my wife, I would do the same.

Georgie
    Participant

I think that financial advisors are great, but sometimes you may come up with a wrong guy. I trust myself the most when it comes to managing my own money, or my business’s money. I wouldn’t give such a huge obligation in someone else’s hands, no matter how experienced that person may be. Of course, if I had some serious problems, I would try to find someone to help me, but already someone who has helped a lot of people and someone successful in his or her work.

Zelter
    Participant

I think like Bambale. When someone has enough money it is always recommended to have an advisor. But, you Georgie are right too. I am talking here about some serious business, so having an advisor would do a lot for me. Of course, it is important to find a perfect person for that, and I am still not sure for what to look for, what are the characteristics of such person?

John
    Participant

I like to manage it all by myself. I am not sure if I would have enough trust in somebody, or that I would like his moves and actions when it comes to my money. Of course, it is a great thing when it comes to business like some other members already told you. But I think that you will be able to manage it all by yourself. Maybe you can take some part-time advisor, for example? You know, for some special situations when you need the second opinion.

Bambale
    Participant

Yeah Zelter, why not, if you have enough money it is always great to hear a second opinion. I appreciate the opinions of the others, but in your case, I would pay for someone to tell me something I don’t know maybe. You know how it all works, there are a lot of things you may not be aware of. I am happy that my opinion helped you.

Zelter
    Participant

Yes, you are right. It is a great thing to hear some professional opinion, no matter what. You all went into this like it is your problem, and I couldn’t appreciate that more. I like your honest opinions and your life stories, and that helped a lot to make my decision.

Bambale
    Participant

You got it all right, but be sure that you check out all of the options you have when it comes to the best advisors. You can take a look at some reviews online, and find the best one that is near you. Besides that, if you don’t find such a person, you can also consider finding someone that will talk with you on skype, for example. I know many people that do it that way, and it works. Use all of the benefits from the 21st century and good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.