Do you use any mobile applications for personal budgeting?

Home » Forums » Personal Finance » Do you use any mobile applications for personal budgeting?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kerry100
    Participant

Name some you like the most, please

John
    Participant

I use Wallet.

Available on iOS and Android, this free application in my opinion is going to help you to start with the budget planning as well as tracking your expenses and profits. One of the most important things is all about the comfortable and simple interface without extra knowledge and instructions. I really like it.

Wallet helps me working with the particular budget items, plan your future expenses as well as maintain profits every month or week. There are people, who need a constant synchronization with different devices, for instance, mobile phones as well as laptops. To decide monthly budget is going to be easy and fun because of interesting add-ons inside the mobile application.

Yotamion
    Participant

Spendbook is a particular mobile application for those, who need to control budget spending considering every item. For example, there is an opportunity to add screenshots as well as detailed information about different expenses as well as profits.

Simple tags can split your expenses into categories and see the percentage of expenses you have during the particular period. This mobile application costs $1.99 and available for iOS. You can watch a review of Spendbook here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWxmSYN7CAw

Yorkie11
    Participant

Also, when you need to stick to the particular budget, you should probably try Good Budget application. The reason is that this mobile application are about a simple everyday use and an opportunity to maintain planning as well.

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/goodbudget-budget-planner/id471112395?mt=8

Yotamion
    Participant

Also I like Stay on Budget, here’s a review of it: https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/548-best-budget-expense-apps.html

Kerry100
    Participant

Super! Thank you all, so cool apps. I’ll try them all.

Yorkie11
    Participant

Also try Wally. The mobile application is available for any mobile platform and participates in dealing with the concrete categories of your finances. For instance, you can easily add your new income and generate a PNL for a concrete period as well. There are several important tools and instruments to make your plan clear and optimized.

And I heard good reviews about Budget Planner and tried it myself some months ago. Among numerous amount of mobile applications for budget planning and programs to help to decide the monthly budget, this mobile application is one of the user-friendliest. Here you can easily conduct your personal categories and items, such as “Bonuses”, “Salary”, “Investments” as well as other tags. At the end of a certain month, you will see a statistics of your expenses and profits and maintain your budget mechanism correct.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.