Everything about internet banking problems

Home » Forums » Online Banking » Everything about internet banking problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Garnino
    Participant

Can you please share all your experiences with this type of problem? It happened to me that cash wasn’t on the account, but I didn’t get the money either. I needed to wait for like 2-3 weeks, I don’t remember anymore. Can someone share their experiences and how to escape such things to happen, because it causes a lot of stress?

Philip D
    Participant

Yes, I can feel your pain. Everything related to money problems causes a lot of stress and everyone wants to escape such situations to happen. I am always worried about the security issues. You know how it goes, someone may hack your account. Also, some confidential information may be revealed so I am mostly worried about that problem. People have written already on this forum about some cybersecurity tips and that helped me a lot to ”play safe” and to feel calmer. I don’t know how to escape your problem, maybe someone else has an answer.

Bambale
    Participant

Garnino it happens, they call it a bug. No one actually knows why that happens, but most of the people have experienced it at least once. I am, as Philip, concerned about the security, but there is another thing that bothers me, and that would definitely be a customer care service. You know how it goes, it is always easier to talk with someone if you have a problem, and here, you may wait up to 3-4 hours to get the right answer. But okay, I am not so angry about that all, because I think online banking has so many positive sides.

Kerry100
    Participant

I am always recommending to people to know the risks and then to value if they are really sure they want to use online banking or as you have said internet banking. There is also a topic on this forum about pros and cons of it, so you can learn a lot from there. Besides experiencing some issues with customer care service, the security issues you have talked about and internet necessity, I haven’t experienced any other problem, but that’s enough, right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.