Have you ever taken money using P2P platforms?

Home » Forums » Credit » Have you ever taken money using P2P platforms?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michelle4y
    Participant

How do they work? And do you know any P2P platforms with a good reputation?

Terence
    Participant

How do they work?

Attention – many words below :)

In most of the cases, peer-to-peer loans are given to individuals. Whether you need cash to purchase a house or vehicle as well as grow your small or medium business – you can quickly conduct a short application for the P2P loan. There are several other types of P2P loans, which are useful for students (student loans), business increasing (business loans), leasing and loans for the real estate purchases.

Also, I know that online programs provide a possibility to maintain a personal profile and include personal information for lenders and borrowers.

Top-rated websites have a high level of security and safety by the necessary process of verification of income rates, bank account as well as other information, which proves your identity.

When there are unsafe transactions, these platforms conduct several issues to avod the risks and give an opportunity to arrange reliable business relationships. You should remember that the TOP platforms of crediting and money lending do not only provide loans, but also give an opportunity to use the additional services.

For instance, in most of the cases, you can get a comprehensive analytics, several competitive investment tools or many other reliable instruments to make the process of loan repayment comfortable for both lender and you. You can use Wikipedia (Peer-2-peer lending page), which gives a list of reliable platforms to use in the USA and other countries.

Bambale
    Participant

Ah, P2P lending is one of my favourite topics so far. Actually the most important advice on it I had from a financial consultant is always be aware of the ability to maintain your regular payments. Basically, one of the most important steps for those seeking a good lender is the process of paying it back.

Before signing a contract, you should be confident in concrete terms and requirements for the regular payments for the certain loan. You should have a simple plan for your financial situation for the particular period (several months or years) as well as a possibility to analyze your incomes and expenses.

Whether you cannot be sure about the payment period, you might arrange a plan with two main scenarios: “the best situation” and “the worst situation.”

This particular point will help you to learn how accurately to maintain a process of personal finance planning and participate in the careful planning of your monthly payments.

Michelle4y
    Participant

So cool advice on two scenarios – “the best situation” and “the worst situation.” Thank you so much for it! I will definitely use it when looking for options on the platforms.

Yorkie11
    Participant

Work more and you won’t need to borrow money! Based on my own experience.`

Michelle4y
    Participant

Thanks, Yorkie11. That’s obvious :) But you know, life is life. And I am always analyzing different options, their pros and cons as well as future perspectives before making any decision.

Bambale
    Participant

Haha, Yorkie11. Borrowing money does not mean you don’t work at all. It depends what you need money for, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.