How many types of investments there are?

Home » Forums » Investments » How many types of investments there are?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle4y
    Participant

I would like to talk about this theme because I am searching for the best investment to make. Although, I didn’t even know how many types of investments there are. What are your experiences? I would like to hear what you know about it all and of course, I would like to hear your stories.

Koolman
    Participant

Hello Michelle, great topic to discuss! I can tell you the types, and you have probably heard about some of them. There are assets, holdings, ownership investments and lending investments. I don’t know about the others, but there are many subcategories in each of these types. Someone may know better. It would be the best if you can tell us what interests you, but from your story, you are still informing yourself. I would advise you to take your time and to go slowly through this process!

John
    Participant

Koolman mentioned some but of course, there are so many of them. When talking those ownership investments, there you have real estate, stocks, business and so-called special objects. When talking about the second category Koolman also mentioned, the leading investments, you can understand them as bonds, CDs and more. There are also cash equivalents and many alternatives. If you want to know more about each category I would be willing to continue this discussion.

Michelle4y
    Participant

Great, you have told me a lot. I would like to be a part of the leading investments. Besides that, I was wondering if I am making the right choice, so I can maybe even put an effort and try at least two different types. Do you know someone who invests in some different things? I am pretty sure that many people do it that way, but maybe I should try with one type first because I am a newbie. Or, do I have to try with just one?

Garnino
    Participant

Leading investments are great if you are really into mid to long-term funding or even brokerage services. But, you really need to explore more about it. We will, of course, give you some advice, but it is a serious decision to try to start such an investment. Don’t get me wrong, but you need to understand every single part of it. For example, how the real estate projects work, corporate management or finance management, finance projects etc. I hope that someone will understand what I am talking about and continue this discussion.

Philip D
    Participant

I love that three category investments. I think that it is all said in that. You have the ownership ones, where someone already mentioned real estate, stocks, business, and those special collectibles. Then you have lending investments and cash equivalents. I would say that you should maybe open up a bank account. That would be the second category, and in my opinion, it is the best for the start.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.