How to save money?

Home » Forums » Personal Finance » How to save money?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Garnino
    Participant

We are living in the changing worlds, where people are striving to get more and more information about how to save more money. According to the thoughts of professional economists and financial gurus, there are several rules, which people need to follow when planning to organize personal budgets. For instance, according to the knowledge bases, once you save around 15% of your monthly revenue, you will be able to be comfortable with your personal finances. Any advice on how to save money?

John
    Participant

try to organize your home expenses. For instance, if you have a home phone but do not use it at all, maybe it is time to say goodbye? You are paying from $5 to $20 for your home phone, why do you wait?

Garnino
    Participant

I am good at structuring finance, but currently I cannot avoid the fact that I spend a lot of money on things which I don’t need. Thanks for mentioning it. I will think about it.

Matt B
    Participant

The same situation is with TV and Internet services, which you use for your home. Do you watch TV or is it better to use The Internet and do everything online? If we are right, you should close the contract as well as maintain the other options of getting news and other entertainment. The other issue is considered being about your Internet provider. If you think you can save money when getting a new provider with better conditions – try to arrange it as soon as possible.

Koolman
    Participant

Money leak is considered being one of the biggest challenges for everyone. For instance, if you love to buy a cup of coffee on your way to work, you should rethink your way of life. Try to count how much do you spend on the morning coffee for one month.

John
    Participant

The last but not the least option of organizing your personal budget is working on your prescriptions. When you are dealing with the medicines, think about the possible way of organizing them and putting the priorities. One of the best ways to follow the budget is basically to shop around with your regular prescriptions as well as maintaining the pharmacies with the lower prices.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.