I want to know more about online banking and paying bills

Home » Forums » Online Banking » I want to know more about online banking and paying bills

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Koolman
    Participant

Is paying bills through a bank totally free? I don’t know how to ask this question properly, but you can understand it as a topic about fees when it comes to paying bills through online banking. What are your experiences?

John
    Participant

Hey Koolman, it is very easy to understand. Maybe some else had some other experience, but I can tell you my own. You can pay your bills anytime and anywhere, and it is very fast. You can check up with all of your providers you are paying your bills to, and make an automatic payment when your salary arrives. Of course, if you are not sure it would function in your case, you can choose which bills you want to pay automatically. I do it all automatically, so I am not sure how other options work. But, it’s free, no fees.

Bambale
    Participant

It is easy to understand. John explained you great how it all works. But, I would like to add what can you do with it. You are able to view the account summary at any time and from anywhere. Besides that, you can also see your activity. Sometimes, it is very important to track the activity if you are paying something in the grocery stores and not knowing how much you spend. You can get into a confusion that you paid a lot more for your bills. It would be the best if you say for what purposes do you use your card, besides paying the bills.

Zelter
    Participant

As Bambale already mentioned, it is really simple, but also a convenient way to pay your bills without waiting in some bank for hours to do it. Who has time for that anymore? I would say no one, and if you do, why would you spend it like that? It is very important that you always schedule your payments on time, and in that case, you will save a lot of money. You don’t want to pay something extra because you didn’t do it on time, right?

Kerry100
    Participant

Yes, it is free, but as Zelter said, only if you know how to manage all those dates. You don’t want to be late, right? So, if you are late with paying your bills, you may end up with paying more, and without any particular reason. Okay, a particular reason would be that you have missed the deadline. If you are asking about the fees, I am not so sure about that, but the guys already explained you the way it works.

Koolman
    Participant

Wow, thank you for so many replies. I googled this question a lot over the web, but the answers were a bit confusing, so I tried here, and you really helped me. I like that you really have some great answers that are true and from your personal life stories. You are right about paying bills on time Kerry, I sometimes forget to do it, you know how it goes-a stressful day, so many obligations etc. Besides that, the idea of making it automatically is also a wonderful one! Thank you so much!

Matt B
    Participant

Everything that you need to get started with paying your bills online is telling your bank what merchants you actually want to pay for. You can pay whatever you want, and it may even be your local florist. Sounds funny? But it isn’t actually because it can save you a lot of time. Just in the case, you didn’t know, you can pay literally anything.

Kerry100
    Participant

Yes, Matt mentioned something that we have already forgotten. People may think that it all goes into one package, but yet you may find yourself with some unpaid bills because not all people use those services. A great example of a florist, Matt! You also gave me an idea. I always forget to put a maid on that list. Why would someone think about it all when you don’t even need to? Thank God we live in the 21st century.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.