Investing in stocks

Home » Forums » Investments » Investing in stocks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bambale
    Participant

I want to know more about investing in stocks. I hope that some of you have been through that ‘journey’, so you can share your stories.

Moshino7
    Participant

Hey, great topic! I have a friend of mine who was doing that and he still does. He claims that it is the easiest and the most efficient way to build the wealth overnight. Also, it is a long-term investment, which makes it even more secure and profitable. You know how there are so many wealthy people around the globe, and the statistics claim that they got such richness because of their block of shares in the private or even public corporation.

Georgie
    Participant

Moshino is absolutely right! It is the truth about wealthy people and investing in stocks. What I would like to add is that you don’t have to be some professional and businessman to start. Of course, the first thing would be understanding what the stock actually means. These are shares. But you can wonder now, how can I make money from the shares? You have to own and also to hold all the securities, and besides that to receive the dividends and the interests. If I was confusing you can ask more about it. I don’t know how much you know about it, so I wrote it this way.

Zelter
    Participant

Yes, Georgie, it is quite clear what you have explained. I would like to add that people can understand it the best way to thinking of it as being some piece of some company. That is what you buy exactly when you invest in stocks. And also, that is how you will or may become rich. On what that depends? Imagine that you are already successful in it, but what you need exactly is that the management itself and also the Board of Directors allocate the capital you have in the right way. So, I would say that it is a gamble if you don’t know anything about it. But that is just my opinion.

Matt B
    Participant

What about the fluctuation of the prices? One must know how to monitor such cases. Your portfolio may go up to 50%, and it may go down the same size. But, that is what everyone who has invested in stocks knows, and it is completely normal to expect it. You can understand easily how it functions. It is like with actions, the same principle. When there are more buyers, the price needs to adapt to the sellers. The same goes for the sellers. Every market works on the same principle.

Koolman
    Participant

Great advice people! I was curious myself about this theme too! I surfed a lot on the web about it, and there was that one thing I didn’t know about. Choosing your Stock Broker for your stocks. You cannot even start investing in stocks properly if you don’t choose your stock broker first. I thought that it is a hard thing to accomplish, but after searching and reading about it, I have realized that it is not such hard as it was in the past. There are two types of stock brokers. The first one is the full-service one and the second is a discount stock broker.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.