Problems with logging in

Home » Forums » Online Banking » Problems with logging in

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kerry100
    Participant

Have you ever experienced some problems while logging into your bank account? Sometimes it happens that it just sent me out. I am afraid that someone has my password or something. Any solutions?

Georgie
    Participant

Hey Kerry, first of all, don’t panic. Sorry, I didn’t saw your topics earlier, I would reply as soon as possible if I had seen it already. It is not a big deal, I would suggest you update your browser. Maybe your old one needs an update, and cannot open an application that has a newer update. Do you update your browser regularly?

Kerry100
    Participant

Well, you may be right because I don’t always update my browser. I mean, it is not that I never upgrade it, but I am not so consistent with that, it is a little bit boring. Didn’t know it has so much value. But, when you said all of that, I should definitely change my mind about it. Thank you so much for calming me down. Is there anything else I should know? Hoping for some more answers.

Zelter
    Participant

Georgie is right, but besides updating your browser (you’ve said you’ve updated it from time to time-change to a regular habit, of course), but you also need to be completely sure that you update the plugins too. If you think about it, different banks may use different plugins. Or, some banks don’t use it, but others do. It won’t take you so much time, but you won’t be worried about logging in again. Try these tips and let us know if it works.

John
    Participant

Kerry, you need to keep it all up to the date, and not just because you have some problems with logging in, but because it is really good for your protection. Why do you think computers and mobile devices need to upgrade? Because they are safer in that way. Hackers have already found a way to break into the old system. I don’t want to scare you, but that is a very important thing to do.

Bambale
    Participant

You got great advice from John and Zelter, and you should definitely follow their tips. Besides all that they have mentioned, I would like to tell you that you need to clean all of your caches. It may not look like a problem, but it actually is. A huge one, believe me. Of course, I am telling you about clearing the caches if the updating your browser and the plugins don’t work. Keep us informed.

Zelter
    Participant

I was thinking with a friend of mine in the last few days, and he also said that he had the same problem. You know what helped him? Besides all those tips we have already mentioned here. He solved his problem by working in incognito or even private mode. It is also a much safer way of using online banking, and I would say that it may also help you not to panic the next time some problem appears.

Kerry100
    Participant

Wow, guys, you helped me so much! You calmed me down and I will try all that you have said. I was still having some problems with logging in, but I wasn’t checking for your replies if I can be honest. I will try all that you have suggested and will let you know how it went in my case. Thank you so much again!

adamjonesvv
    Participant

If nothing of these tips works out for you, you should also try to use a different browser. So, if you are usually using Mozzila, try with Google Chrome. Of course, everyone here gave you some perfect advice everyone should follow. It is very important to keep all of your devices up to the date, and there is no excuse for that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.