The purpose

Home » Forums » Credit » The purpose

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zelter
    Participant

With what purpose you have taken credit? I was curious these days, been thinking I need some money immediately, but still not sure if credit is the right option. I see people taking it to buy some stuff, to build their houses, but I also see some great investments. I need a credit because I want to start a small business, but I am still not sure if that is the right option. Any help?

Terence
    Participant

I took credit to buy a house, but I already had a great job and I was somehow sure that I will be able to pay it off. Maybe someone who took it for business knows best, but you definitely need to have a great plan if you want it to succeed.

Zelter
    Participant

I am glad that you had such a security. I am so sure, would like to hear the opinions of people who get into a risk. Although, you are very right about having a proper plan and being stick to it. All best!

adamjonesvv
    Participant

Well, you know how it is said, if you don’t risk, you cannot profit, right? I started a small business a few years ago. I took a credit for it, of course, because I didn’t have any other source of money to put into it. When I look back now, I cannot even imagine how I went into such a risk with a calm head, but I think that’s exactly what made me succeed. A calm head, a little bit of a bravery, yes…

Michelle4y
    Participant

I would take a credit when buying a new house, but only if I have a safe job and a great income. I would never take it to risk, but that is just my opinion. Also, I know many people who take cash credits for groceries, literally. I don’t think that is a good idea because when the bill comes, you have already eaten that food and need the new one. I don’t maybe it is just me, but I would not take it because of ”anything”.

John
    Participant

Taking credit for opening a new business is a great idea. Well, if you think that you don’t have money to pay it off, imagine that no one who already has a great investment never takes a credit. In that case, no one in the world would start a new business, and no one could ever make money by himself or herself. Don’t you agree? Of course that everything is a risk, but if you have a good plan, and of course, if you are at least 80% sure that you will succeed, I don’t see the problem.

Georgie
    Participant

I took a credit for opening a small company. My wife is a dentist and she wanted her own place. She is very talented and loved within patients, so I knew that would be a perfect investment. I wasn’t in doubt even a bit about it because I knew we will easily pay it off. Of course, now we earn so much extra money with her work.

Zelter
    Participant

You, Georgie, have a great point! It doesn’t sound like a risk because your wife already had that job, but not a private one. I think that I will examine that idea a little bit more. Thank you all for your opinions.

John
    Participant

We gave you the best advice we could. Of course, we don’t know your personality, so you will find your best choice by yourself. If I may admit, I have also read so many interesting stories here and learned a lot! It is very important to hear different stories and different points of views, in that case only, you will be able to make a proper decision. Wish you all the best, and trust me, we all believe that you will succeed!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.