What are the best investments to make in 2018?

Home » Forums » Investments » What are the best investments to make in 2018?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bambale
    Participant

You know what, this year just started it seems to pass away so fast. I had numerous plans for 2018, but now I think it’s already February and I need to start with working on my plans. What do you think, what are the best investments that someone can make in 2018?

Terence
    Participant

Hello, that was also my New Year’s wish, to learn where to invest. If you ask me, that would definitely be a tech’s sector, because it is the 21st century. I can guess that you are already using the internet well and that you are able to start something over the web. I wish to start a blog this year.

Philip D
    Participant

Yes, I may agree that the technology would be a great choice! Although, you may think about any hobby you have. You know, we have the internet, you can always make some money through your hobbies. Do you love to paint? You can try to make money from it. Besides that, some people love to play an instrument. My friend earned a lot of money by starting to teach children to play the guitar. He never thought that he would come that far. But, trust me, once people realize that you are great at something (and everyone is great at something), you will just get more and more money for your work.

Michelle4y
    Participant

Philip gave you a great idea! I don’t know, I would invest in farming, for example. I really love it and I think that is going to be a great year for such an investment. They say that the weather is going to be great, so I would take a chance on something like that. Of course, tech’s investment is never a failure in the 21st century.

Bambale
    Participant

Michele, I would really like to invest in farming, that would be my dream life. Some calm place, a small but warm house, my family, and farming. But, I am not in such a possibility, although I may say that I am a little bit ”jealous” because you can do it. Just kidding, of course, but you got my point. I think that I will invest in some techs definitely. Still not sure should I open up an agency or run my own blog.

Georgie
    Participant

Nice idea about farming, I love it too! Although, I do not have proper circumstances to achieve it. I would invest in something I already do. For example, my wife is a dentist, and we have invested in her personal and private office. That brought us a lot of money. When it comes to me, I would try to do my best with my work, but still not sure that this would be my year to invest in something more. Although I really think that if you already have some great work, you should invest in it, it is always easier than to start from zero.

Zelter
    Participant

The best would be to open an online agency. That is my opinion. You will hire the people that will work for you but still have enough money. There are so many websites nowadays that work on that principle.

John
    Participant

Zelter gave you a great idea. It is all about technology! As all the other members have already agreed. If you are good at it, or at least if you know some people who can work for you-even better. Of course, when you start, you will need to do it all by yourself, so your best investment would the knowledge about it. Start learning. There are so many online courses and interesting articles on the web that will help you a lot!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.