What would be the worst finansial habits you would regret later?

Home » Forums » Personal Finance » What would be the worst finansial habits you would regret later?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yotamion
    Participant

I wanted to make an interesting but also useful topic about the worst financial habits. Imagine yourself doing some big mistakes and how would they affect your life in the next 10 years, for example.

Yorkie11
    Participant

I would say that the worst decision would be to borrow a huge amount of money if you aren’t completely sure that you will be able to pay it off as soon as you can. You would find yourself in a vicious circle in such a situation, and you will always work and earn for something that has passed. You know, you will find yourself like running out of time, working all the time, and never having enough money. One more problem here is that people tend to spend someone else’s money much easier than their own, as the psychology claims. So, they won’t think clearly.

Kerry100
    Participant

I agree with Yorkie. I would like to add that people never think about the future. You may find yourself in some difficult situations if you spend your money impulsively and not manage it properly. I have children, and therefore I really need to be sure that my boys will have a home one day. I cannot just think about everyday life. I need to have a saving account for our family’s future, because in the other case, I couldn’t sleep calm, really.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.