- Tinker Federal Credit Union Login Tutorial & Info
- Address: 715 Metropolitan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73108, USA
- Website: https://www.tinkerfcu.org/
- Telephone Number: 1-800-456-4828
- Headquartered In: Oklahoma
- Founded: 1946 (74 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Tinker Federal Credit Union or TFCU is a credit union that’s based in the city of Oklahoma in Oklahoma State. It’s a state chartered institution and is regulated by the NCUA.
Tinker Federal is the largest credit union in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union provides financial products and services to employees and servicemen and women at the Tinker Air Force Base. It also offers the same to employees of over 700 other institutions in the nearby area.
Tinker Federal already has more 363,000 members. Its assets are valued at more than $3.6 billion. Members of the credit union are currently served by the credit union’s 30 branches.
History of Tinker Federal Credit Union
Tinker Federal came into existence in the aftermath of the 2nd World War in 1946. A group of civilian employees working at the Tinker Airfield decided that they needed a new way for them to save and borrow money.
This group of employees pooled their resources together and launched the institution now known as Tinker Federal Credit Union.
There are many ways that you can become a member of Tinker Federal Credit Union. Answering yes to the following questions are just some of the ways that you can be a member of the credit union:
- Do you work at the Tinker or Vance Air Force Bases?
- Do you work in an Army National Guard Facility in Oklahoma State?
- Do you work at Armed Forces Reserve centers within Oklahoma?
- Did you once serve in any of the aforementioned places?
- Are you a contractor/employee of a contractor that regularly works at the above locations under a U.S. Government contract?
- Are you a member of a veterans’ organization in Oklahoma?
- Are you an employee or member of one of TFCU’s business partners?
- Are you related to a member or someone who qualifies to be a member of TFCU?
Eligibility is open to more than 700 business partners of TFCU. The full list of partners can be found on the website of Tinker Federal. The list includes many businesses, learning institutions, churches and associations that are located within Oklahoma State.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Headquarters
The headquarters of Tinker Federal Credit Union are located at 715 South Metropolitan Avenue in Oklahoma City.
This building is a single-story class B office building and is located in the neighborhood of Boeking Acres. Construction of the building was completed back in 1985. However, it has undergone renovations since then, most recently in 2015.
The parking at this facility is grade level. The building itself has 60,039 square feet of space.
Tinker Federal Services
Just like many other credit unions, Tinker Federal allows its members to access a wide variety of loans at very affordable rates. Some of the loans members can access include:
- Car loans
- RV Loans
- Boat loans
- Motorcycle loans
- First-time buyer loans
- Student loans
- Mobile home loans
- Investment property loans
- Long-term mortgages etc.
Members can also access the usual array of banking products and services such as savings accounts, credit cards, debit cards etc.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Headquarters Address
715 Metropolitan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73108, USA