Maybank is a leading banking group and by assets is the fourth largest bank in South East Asia. In 1960, Maybank started operating in Singapore. Today, the bank has 22 Branches and 32 ATMs in Singapore.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/
- Routing Number:
- Swift Code: MBBESGSG
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 1800-629 2265
- Headquartered In: Outside US
- Founded: 1960 (60 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Online Banking service at Maybank Singapore allow users to make their banking transactions, 24/7. The service is available to all account holders who enroll and have access to the internet. The guide outlined below will help personal account holders access online banking service at Maybank Singapore by helping them log in, recover forgotten password and enroll.
HOW TO LOG IN
For personal account holder at Maybank Singapore to access his/her online banking account, he/she must provide login credentials. To log in, follow these steps:
Step 1- Open this link http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/ to access Maybank Singapore website
Step 2- In homepage, click Login button, then click Online Banking link to open login page
Step 3- Please enter your Username and Password, then click Login
After approving your login credentials, the online banking system will grant you access to your online banking account.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOG ID
If you have problems recalling your online banking credentials, please take of the following guidelines:
You can apply for replacement PIN by visting any of Maybank ATMs in Singapore and using your ATM card. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Insert ATM Card and select your preferred language.
- Enter your ATM PIN
- On the Main Menu screen, choose “More Services”
- Then select “Access ID Application”.
- At the Access ID Services screen, also choose “Access ID Application”
- Choose and key in your own six-digit PIN for Online Banking
- Re-enter your six-digit PIN to confirm
- Your new PIN will then be successfully registered and you will receive a receipt with your Access ID upon confirmation
For more information, contact our Customer Relationship Executives on 1800-629 2265.
HOW TO ENROLL
Maybank Singapore allows personal account holders to enroll for its online banking service. To enroll, follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1- In homepage, click Sign up button
Step 2- Take a moment to read the Terms and Conditions, then click PROCEED
Step 3- Sign up using either your ATM/Credit/Debit Card Number or your Access ID and PIN, then click Continue
If your account details are correct, the system will allow you set up your online banking account.
MANAGE MAYBANK SINGAPORE ONLINE ACCOUNT
At Maybank Singapore, online banking users can:
- Perform funds transfers
- Pay any bank’s Visa or MasterCard credit card
- Track ATM and Cash Deposit transactions electronically
Holiday Schedule for 2020 & 2021
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Maybank Singapore and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 20||January 18|
|Presidents Day||February 17||February 15|
|Memorial Day||May 25||May 31|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 7||September 6|
|Columbus Day||October 12||October 11|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 26||November 25|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|