- Compass Bank Login Tutorial & Info
- Bank's Rating:
BBVA Compass Bank is a financial service corporation based in the state of Alabama. They have over 716 branch locations scattered over Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Texas. BBVA Compass Bank is a subsidiary of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentinaria since 2007.
To make or receive wire transfers, routing number is essential in identifying your financial institution.
The following list shows the routing numbers for Compass Bank by state
- 062001186 – Alabama
- 122105744 – Arizona
- 321170538 – California
- 107005319 – Colorado
- 063013924 – Florida
- 107000783 – New Mexico
- 113010547 – Texas
- 062001186 – All Other States
WHERE TO FIND ON A CHECK
Quick glimpse at your check is an easy way of finding your bank routing number.
The sample check below illustrates where to find routing number in Compass Bank check.
HOW TO WIRE MONEY
The ease and speed of wire transfers allow you meet your instant cash transfer needs.
Wire transfers come at a fee on incoming and outgoing transactions.
Routing number supports successful domestic wire transfers while SWIFT code is handy in facilitating international wire transfers.
Compass Bank uses an intermediary bank when receiving international wire transfers.
Compass Bank support for domestic wire transfer allows you make and receive domestic wire transfers in your account.
Furnish the sender with the following details if you want to receive international wire transfers
- Bank Name – Compass Bank
- Routing Number – Choose the routing number that show where you opened your account
- Address of Bank – Birmingham, AL
- Beneficiary’s Name – Your name as it appears on your statement
- Beneficiary’s Account Number – Your full Compass Bank account number
International wire transfers in Compass Bank are possible through an intermediary bank.
Provide the sender with following details to initiate an international wire transfer.
- Receiving Bank – BBVA NY
- Swift Code – BBVAUS33XXX
- Beneficiary – BBVA Compass
- SWIFT Code – CPASUS44
- Acct # @ BBVA NY – 2296
- Routing Number – Find your Routing Number based on the region where you opened your bank account
- Address – Birmingham, AL
- Your Name – Your name as it appears on your statement
- Your Account Number – Your full Compass Bank account number
Wire Transfer Fees for Compass Bank
Both international and domestic wire transfer attract a fee.
The fee varies for incoming or outgoing transfers
Here is the fee breakdown:
International Wire Transfers – $15 for each incoming transaction and $45 for each outgoing transaction.
Domestic Wire Transfers – $12 for each incoming transaction and $20 for each outgoing transaction.