- Guaranty Bank Login Tutorial & Info
- Bank's Rating:
Guaranty Bank is a retail bank with its headquarters in Milwaukee, WI. The institution has over 120 outlet locations, most of which are in grocery stores, in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, and Georgia.
When setting up Direct Deposit or a Wire Transfer in the US, banks use routing numbers to identify each other.
The main routing number for Guaranty Bank is 275071288.
Other Guaranty Bank routing numbers by state are:
- 071974408 – Illinois
- 091071598 – Minnesota
WHERE TO FIND ON A CHECK
Your Guaranty Bank routing number is available on your check.
The sample check below shows you where to locate it on the check.
HOW TO WIRE MONEY
Guaranty Bank allow customers receive and send funds international and domestic wire transfers.
In Guaranty Bank, domestic wire transfers are possible once the sender receives the details of the beneficiary accompanied by the bank’s routing number.
International wires into your Guaranty Bank account come through an intermediary i.e. US Bank National Association.
Note there will be an incoming wire transfer fee charged to the account the funds are deposited into.
To receive wire transfers from another financial institution located in the United States you will need the information provided below.
The sender will request these details.
- Bank Name – Guaranty Bank
- Routing Number – 275071288
- Address of Bank – Milwaukee, WI
- Beneficiary’s Name – Your name as it appears in your statement
- Beneficiary’s Account Number – Your full Guaranty Bank account number
To receive wire transfers from another bank located outside the United States the sender will need the information provided below.
- Receiving Bank Name: US Bank National Association
- Swift Code: USBKUS44IMT
- Beneficiary Bank Name: Guaranty Bank d/b/a Best Bank
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number: 182380578092
- Account Name: (Name on account receiving funds)
- Account Number: (Number of account receiving the funds)
Wire Transfer Fees for Guaranty Bank
There is a wire transfer fee charged to the account the funds are deposited into or withdrawn from.
Below is the comprehensive fee:
International Wire Transfers – $18 for each incoming transaction and $60 for each outgoing transaction although external fee may apply.
Domestic Wire Transfers – $18 for each incoming transaction and $30 for each outgoing transaction.