The Bank of Ireland is the oldest bank in Ireland. It first opened its doors to the public at Mary’s Abbey, Dublin in 1783 through Royal Charter. Bank of Ireland is a diversified Financial Services Group. The bank has its headquarter in Dublin, Ireland.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: https://www.bankofireland.com/
- Routing Number:
- Swift Code: BOFIIE2D
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 1890-365-500
- Headquartered In: Outside US
- Founded: 1783 (237 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Online banking service at the Bank of Ireland allows you do all your everyday banking online, 24/7, 365 days a year. Through Bank of Ireland’s 365 online platform, you are in control of your finances. The platform allows you perform a number of banking activities such as apply for products and manage your bank accounts. The online service is also accessible via the bank’s mobile banking app and its tablet banking app. The following guide will help personal account holders at Bank of Ireland access online banking service.
HOW TO LOGIN
If you have personal online banking account at Bank of Ireland, please follow steps outlined below to login:
Step 1- Open this link https://www.bankofireland.com/ to access Bank of Ireland website
Step 2- In homepage, Login to 365 Online tab to access login page
Step 3- Please enter your User ID and
If the online banking platform approves your login credentials, it will allow you enter your own 6 digit 365 PIN before you can have access to your online banking account.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOG ID?
If you are unable to access your online banking account after forgetting your online banking credentials, please consider the following ways or recovering or resetting your credentials.
Recover User ID
If you forgot your 365 online User ID, please send free text ‘User’ to 50365 and the bank will send you back your 365 online User ID within seconds.
If you forgot your 6 digit 365 PIN, please contact Bank of Ireland at 0818-365-365 or 01-404-4000 to request for assistance setting up a new one.
HOW TO ENROLL
If you have a personal account at the Bank of Ireland, the bank can set up your 365 online account much easier than ever. Please call the bank at 1890-365-500, and the bank will confirm your identity through three simple security questions that relate to you and your account, and then set your 365 online account and activate it all in one simple phone call.
MANAGE BANK OF IRELAND ONLINE ACCOUNT
With online banking service at Bank of Ireland, you can:
- Pay a bill or transfer funds between Bank of Ireland accounts or to third-party accounts
- Open a savings account online
- Top up your mobile phone or a friend’s at any time
- Check account balances and latest transactions
- Export recent transaction history and look up to 12 months of account transactions
- Access , print and download eStatements
- Access and pay your credit card bill online
- Access credit card transactions, and its statements for the last 13 months
- Configure, view, amend and delete standing orders
- Check and cancel direct debits
- Access Money Manager Tool
Holiday Schedule for 2020 & 2021
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Bank of Ireland and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 20||January 18|
|Presidents Day||February 17||February 15|
|Memorial Day||May 25||May 31|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 7||September 6|
|Columbus Day||October 12||October 11|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 26||November 25|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|