Their comprehensive array of financial products and services is specially designed to help you get all you want from your personal and business banking. their products are flexible enough to reach even the financial planning and wealth management realms. We want to be the ultimate bank you ever need.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: https://www.esl.org/
- Routing Number: 222371863
- Swift Code: Not Available
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 585.336.1000
- Headquartered In: New York
- Founded: 1920 (102 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
- Read this tutorial in
ESL Federal Credit Union is the largest locally oriented financial service institution within the Greater Rochester Area. In addition, we are the biggest federally insured credit union in the state of New York. To crown it all, we are ranked among the top 1% of over 7,000 federally insured credit unions within the United States of America.
All of us at ESL take great pride in those achievements. We are proud that our members know us best and that is why they have helped us win the Democrat & Chronicle Rochester’s Choice Award categorized in the Bank/Trust Company each year since 2002.
HOW TO LOG IN
Step 1 – When you visit our homepage at https://www.esl.org, find the “SIGN IN TO ONLINE BANKING” dialogue box on the left. Enter your credentials and click on the blue “Login” button.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / LOGIN ID?
Step 1 – In case you have forgotten your password, or you are having trouble logging in, click on the “Trouble Signing In” link below the text area.
Step 2 – Next, enter your phone number and username in the text areas provided and click on the “Send me a new password” button.
Step 3 – If you have lost your username too, click on the “I forgot my username” link as illustrated in the image below.
Step 4 – Next, enter your email address in the text field provided and click on the “Send” button.
HOW TO ENROLL
Step 1 – To enroll as a member, visit our homepage at “https://www.esl.org/”.
Step 2 – find the “SIGN IN TO ONLINE BANKING” dialogue box on the left, and click on the “BECOME AN ESL MEMBER TODAY” button as illustrated in the image below.
Step 3 – On the next page, you will have to scroll downwards, and read the instructions on how to join.
Step 4 – Follow the instructions carefully.
MANAGE ESL Federal Credit Union Online Banking ACCOUNT
ESL Online banking enables you to effectively manage your account. It presents you with a convenient way to:
- Manage Your ESL Accounts.
- View and print your account statements, bank balances, and account notices.
- Transfer money between your ESL accounts.
- Pay your ESL credit card dues and loans.
- Set up e-alerts which let you know when payment is due, checks cleared, and the general status of your account.
- Quickly and easily update your account credentials and security options.
- Easily dispute credit-card transactions, and request other services such as reordering checks and requesting for change of address.
- Get access to the tools you can use to stop payments and file your taxes.
- Easily pay your bills, utilities, and insurance.
Federal Holiday Schedule for 2022 & 2023
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
ESL Frederal Credit Union and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||December 31||January 2|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 17||January 16|
|Presidents Day||February 21||February 20|
|Memorial Day||May 30||May 29|
|Juneteenth Independence Day||June 20||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 5||September 4|
|Columbus Day||October 10||October 9|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 10|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24||November 23|
|Christmas Day||December 26||December 25|