Komerční banka ranks as one of the leading banking institutions in Czech Republic and Central and Eastern Europe. Komerční banka services are accessible via its dense network of KB branches, its distribution network, and through online services, such as direct banking. Komerční banka was founded in 1990 after the division of former Státní banka československá in Czech Republic. Its headquarter is in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: https://www.kb.cz/en/
- Routing Number:
- Swift Code: KOMBCZPP
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 800 521 521
- Headquartered In: Outside US
- Founded: 1990 (28 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Online banking from Komercni banka allows users to manage their finances at their convenient time. Online banking users have the ability to perform their daily or monthly banking transactions online from the convenience of home or office. With online banking, users overcome the inconvenience of visiting bank branches whenever they need to perform their transactions. To access online banking service, you need to have access to the internet and be enrolled in online banking. The guide below will help personal account holders access online banking service.
HOW TO LOG IN
If you already have your online banking credentials, please follow the guide shown below to log in:
Step 1- In your browser, open this link https://www.kb.cz/en/ to access Komercni banka website
Step 2- In homepage, hover cursor over the Direct BANKING tab, then click KB Private Banking to access login page
Step 3- Please enter your Username and Password, then click enter
Provided your login credentials match records in the bank, the system will allow you access your online banking account.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOG ID
Personal online banking users who are unable to recall their online banking credentials can recover them by calling customer support at 800 521 521 for assistance.
HOW TO ENROLL
Personal account holders at Komercni banka are able to enroll for online banking service at the nearest branch. For more information call customer support at 800 521 521.
MANAGE KOMERCNI BANKA ONLINE ACCOUNT
Online banking at Komercni banka allows users to:
- Communicate with the bank via very secure service
- Comprehensively manage accounts, cards, loans, insurance and investments in a single place
- If you have pension insurance account at KB, you can now easily display and download annual statements as well as tax confirmations
- Make regular investments in foreign-currency stock funds
- Change limits, block, renew, and manage contact information for payment cards
- Make full use of urgent payments abroad
- Access electronic statements for accounts and payments cards
Holiday Schedule for 2018 & 2019
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Komercni banka and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 15||January 21|
|Presidents Day||February 19||February 18|
|Memorial Day||May 28||May 27|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 3||September 2|
|Columbus Day||October 8||October 14|
|Veterans Day||November 12||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 22||November 28|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|