Československá obchodní banka, (ČSOB), is a universal bank in Czech Republic. The bank was established in 1964 by the State to provide services in foreign trade financing and convertible currency operations in the Czechoslovak market. The bank was privatized in 1999 and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of KBC Bank NV in 2007, whose headquarter is in Brussels, Belgium. Its head office is in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: https://www.csob.cz/
- Routing Number:
- Swift Code: CEKOCZPP
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 420 495 800 111
- Headquartered In: Outside US
- Founded: 1964 (59 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Online Banking service from Obchodni Banka provides you control over your acounts and money whenever you need it. Online banking is cheaper, faster and more convenient compared to visiting a local branch. If you have an account in the bank, please follow the guide shown below access the bank online banking service.
HOW TO LOG IN
If you already have your online banking credentials, please follow the steps outlined below to access your online banking account.
Step 1- Click this link https://www.csob.cz/ to access Obchodni Banka website
Step 2- In homepage, click EN to change language into English
Step 3- Click the Internet Banking button, then click InternetBanking 24 link
Step 4- Please enter your ID number and PIN, then click log-in
If the login credentials are correct, you will access your online banking account.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOG ID
If you have problems recalling your online banking credentials, please call customer care at 420 495 800 111 for assistance on how you can recover access to your online banking account.
HOW TO ENROLL
Personal account holders at Obchodni Banka can enroll for the bank’s online banking service. To enroll, please visit one of the bank branches. For more information call support at 420 495 800 111.
MANAGE OBCHODNI BANKA ONLINE ACCOUNT
Online banking allows you to:
- Track all your accounts information such as balances and payments tracking for current, savings and credit accounts
- Track your investments, pension savings and the status of your mortgage
- Make Simple and quick payments: since online banking allows you arrange one-off and regular payments, including international payments; enter, change or cancel payments for utilities and direct debit, all at lower costs than at a branch
- Top-up your mobile phone as well as virtual operators
- Find payments that have not yet been settled, set card limits, enable online payments ( and temporarily block your card
- See how much the bank pre-approved for you, and then apply for a loan
Federal Holiday Schedule for 2023 & 2024
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Obchodni Banka and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 2||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 16||January 15|
|Presidents Day||February 20||February 19|
|Memorial Day||May 29||May 27|
|Juneteenth Independence Day||June 19||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 4||September 2|
|Columbus Day||October 9||October 14|
|Veterans Day||November 10||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 23||November 28|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|