- Signature Bank Login Tutorial & Info
- Bank's Rating:
Signature Bank is a full-fledged commercial bank with offices in the 5 boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties in New York and Fairfield County in Connecticut. The bank was established in 2001 and has its headquarter in New York.
For a customer to receive fund transfers from other financial institutions into Signature Bank account, he or she must provide the bank routing number.
Signature Bank’s Routing Transit Number (RTN) is 026013576
WHERE TO FIND ON A CHECK
If you have a Signature Bank check, you can easily get the bank routing number.
The sample check image below shows where the routing number can be found at the bottom of the check.
HOW TO WIRE MONEY
Signature Bank provides wire transfer service for quick and convenient fund transfers.
Signature Bank customers are allowed to make both Domestic Wire Transfers and International wire transfers.
SWIFT Code is required if you want to receive any international wire transfer into your Signature bank account.
For the wire transfer to start, the customer is required to provide the sending financial institution with his or her bank account details.
For a customer in Signature Bank to receive a wire transfer, he or she must provide the following information to the financial institution that is originating the wire transfer:
- Bank Name – Signature Bank
- Routing Number – 091017329
- Address of Bank – 9800 Bren Road East, Suite 200 Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Beneficiary’s Name – Your name
- Beneficiary’s Account Number – Your Signature Bank account number
To receive a wire at Signature Bank, the following information should be provided to the financial institution that is originating the wire transfer:
- Swift Code – USBKUS44IMT
- Receiving Bank Name – U.S. Bank N.A.
- Address of Receiving Bank – 60 Livingston Ave St. Paul, MN 55107 USA
- Account Number – 1 823 8023 3714
- Name of Account – Signature Bank
- Beneficiary’s Name – Your Account Name
- Beneficiary’s Account Number – Your Account Number
Wire Transfer Fees for Signature Bank
International and Domestic Wire Transfers at Signature Bank attract different fees depending on whether the transfer is incoming or outgoing.
If you want a breakdown of these fees, please contact the bank or visit your local branch.