Signature Bank is a full-fledged commercial bank with offices in the 5 boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties in New York and Fairfield County in Connecticut. The bank was established in 2001 and has its headquarter in New York.
- Routing Numbers & Wire Transfer
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: https://www.signatureny.com/
- Routing Number: 026013576
- Swift Code: Not Available
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 1.866.sigline
- Headquartered In: New York
- Founded: 2001 (19 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
- Read this tutorial in
Signature Bank’s Online Banking features robust functionality in a secure framework. To enjoy the convenience of online banking in Signature Bank, please enroll in online banking. The bank allows you to use your laptop as your personal Signature Bank branch. The following guide will help you log in, reset forgotten password and enroll in online banking.
HOW TO LOGIN
Online banking account holders in Signature Bank are allowed to access their account online after providing their login credentials. Here are the login steps:
Step 1- Click here https://www.signatureny.com/ in order for you to access Signature Bank website
Step 2- In the homepage, please enter your Company ID and User ID in the shown fields, then click GO
You will be allowed to proceed and access your online banking account.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/ LOGIN ID?
If you are unable to recall your online banking credentials, please consider getting in touch with Signature Bank’s customer care at 1.866.sigline to request for assistance.
HOW TO ENROLL
Provided you are an account holder in Signature Bank, you are allowed to enrol in online banking. To be able to enrol in online banking, please get in touch with Signature Bank’s customer care to know how you can enrol or visit your local branch.
MANAGE SIGNATURE BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
Signature Bank’s Online Banking allows its customers access these Services:
- Multi-user management and entitlement controls, with the ability to set transaction limits and allow dual control.
- Real-time transactions, balances, and internal account-to-account transfers (including one-to-many and many-to-one transfers).
- Payment options including Bill Payment, ACH and wire transfers.
- Six-Month transaction history and eighteen-month statement history reporting.
- Customizable alerts (automatic e-mail and texts upon request).
- Stop payments of a single item or a range of items.
- A variety of reporting options delivered in multiple formats, including CSV, PDF, BAI2, Quicken, Quickbooks and MSMoney.
Holiday Schedule for 2020 & 2021
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Signature Bank and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 20||January 18|
|Presidents Day||February 17||February 15|
|Memorial Day||May 25||May 31|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 7||September 6|
|Columbus Day||October 12||October 11|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 26||November 25|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|