Auburn State Bank is a locally owned and operated, independent bank with two locations in the center of Nemaha County, Nebraska. Auburn State Bank was initially known as The German-American Bank before it changed its name to Auburn State Bank in 1918. The bank was established in 1905 and is headquartered in Auburn, Nebraska.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: https://www.auburnstatebank.com/
- Routing Number: 104900938
- Swift Code: Not Available
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 402-274-4342
- Headquartered In: Nebraska
- Founded: 1905 (118 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Auburn State Bank Online Banking allows you access various banking functions such as checking balances, reviewing account history and paying bills among others from anywhere provided you have internet access.
HOW TO LOG IN
To access your online account, you require valid login credentials. The steps here help you access your online account on PC:
Step 1- In your browser, click this link https://www.auburnstatebank.com/ to open Auburn State Bank website
Step 2- In the homepage, enter your Username and Password, then click LOGIN
After you are authorized, carry on with your banking transactions.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / LOGIN ID?
Are you unable to remember your password? Please follow this guide to reset it:
Step 1- In the homepage, provide your Username, then click the Forgot Password link
The system will take you through the rest of the password-reset process. In case of any problem, please contact your financial institution to reset your password at 402-274-4342.
HOW TO ENROLL
For a person to be eligible for Auburn State Bank’s online account, he or she must be an account holder at the financial institution. These steps will show you how to enroll:
Step 1- In the homepage, click the Consumer Enrollment link
Step 2- Provide the requested account information in the Online Banking Enrollment, then click Continue
After your identity is verified, you will be able to set up your online account and be an active online banking account holder.
MANAGE AUBURN STATE BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
As a client Auburn State Bank, you enjoy the following online banking features:
- Real-time Balances – View your account and loan balances.
- Account History – View checking and savings account history.
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts.
- Check Images-View images of checks and deposits that have posted to your account(s).
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank.
- Download History – Download account history.
- Quicken Download – Download your account history for use in Quicken software.
Federal Holiday Schedule for 2022 & 2023
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Auburn State Bank and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||December 31||January 2|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 17||January 16|
|Presidents Day||February 21||February 20|
|Memorial Day||May 30||May 29|
|Juneteenth Independence Day||June 20||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 5||September 4|
|Columbus Day||October 10||October 9|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 10|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24||November 23|
|Christmas Day||December 26||December 25|