Bank of Milton was established in 1884 and is headquartered in Milton, Wisconsin with a location in Edgerton, Wisconsin.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: http://www.bankofmilton.com/
- Routing Number: 075906087
- Swift Code: Not Available
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 608-868-7672
- Headquartered In: Wisconsin
- Founded: 1884 (135 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Bank of Milton understands that your time is valuable. That’s why the bank has invested in new technology to ease your banking transactions. Online Banking from Bank of Milton allows you to skip the trip to the bank and transfer cash to other people, pay rent, or deposit your paycheck at the comfort of your office or home. The platform is simple to navigate and allows you customize your dashboard. With Online Banking tools from Bank of Milton, you can perform these things anytime, anywhere. The following guide will take you through the login, password-reset and enrollment steps.
HOW TO LOGIN
To access your online banking account, please consider the following steps:
Step 1- First, click this link http://www.bankofmilton.com/ to access Bank of Milton website
Step 2- In the homepage, provide your User ID, then click Login
Step 3- Provide your password, then click Login
You will be able to access your online banking account after the system approves your online banking credentials.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/ LOGIN ID?
If you are unable to remember your online banking password, please consider the following steps to reset it:
Step 1- In the homepage, provide your User ID and when requested to provide your password, click Forget Your Password? link
Step 2- Provide the requested details, then click Submit
After the system authenticates your details, you will be able to reset your password.
HOW TO ENROLL
Personal account holders in Bank of Milton can enroll for online banking. If you wish to enroll for online banking in Bank of Milton, below are the enrollment steps:
Step 1- in the homepage, click Personal Enrollment link
Step 2- Review the Personal Enrollment Form Agreement and click I Agree to proceed
Step 3- Fill in the requested information in the Personal Enrollment Form, then click Submit
The bank will approve your credentials before activating your online banking account.
MANAGE BANK OF MILTON ONLINE ACCOUNT
With Bank of Milton online banking, you enjoy these services:
- View detailed information about your accounts including account balances and history
- Transfer money from a Bank of Milton Checking or Savings account to a Bank of Milton Checking, Savings, Safe Deposit or Loan account.
- Download history to third-party software such as Quicken or Money
- Change information such as address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Request a stop payment
- Statement retrieval and printing capabilities
- Set up reminder messages
- Request an Alert message such as Bank Statement availability
- Submit a Savings Bond request
- Request an Alert message be sent when your account reaches a certain balance
Holiday Schedule for 2019 & 2020
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Bank of Milton and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 21||January 20|
|Presidents Day||February 18||February 17|
|Memorial Day||May 27||May 25|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 2||September 7|
|Columbus Day||October 14||October 12|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 28||November 26|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|