Discover Bank is one of the leading direct bank and online payment services companies in the US. The bank issues a wide range of banking products such as personal, student, and savings accounts as well as credit cards. The bank operates PULSE and Discover Network one of the largest ATM/debt network serving millions of merchants.
- Routing Numbers & Wire Transfer
- Discover Bank Headquarters Info
- Credit Card Login Information
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: http://www.discoverbank.com
- Routing Number: 031100649
- Swift Code: Not Available
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: +1 302-349-4512
- Headquartered In: Delaware
- Founded: 1911 (107 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
- Read this tutorial in
Discover Bank provides convenient online banking services to its customers. If you’re not sure of how to log into your account or how to change your password, the guide below will show you how.
Discover Bank Account Login
As a Discover Bank customer, you can log into your account at anytime via a PC, tablet, or mobile device. Below are the steps to follow when logging into your account for the first time.
Step 1– Open your web browser and go to www.discover.com
Step 2– Enter your user ID and password then select the service option and click login
Upon submitting the login details, you will be taken directly to the dashboard of your online account.
Customers tend to forget their passwords or login credentials when they stay for long durations without logging into their online banking accounts. If you’re one of them, you can reset your password by following these simple steps:
Step 1– Click on “forgot password” on the login area in the homepage
Step 2– Enter your security information starting with date of birth, SSN, and answer to security question
Step 3– In the next page enter your security verification details then click continue
Step 4– Next, change the password to the one you would like to use.
Create Discover Bank Account
Discover Bank allows customers to enroll for online banking accounts. Enrolling takes just about 15 minutes. All you need is to have an active account with the bank. To enroll for online banking, proceed as follows:
Step 1– Go to the homepage and then on either “Open an account” at the menu or “Register now” in the login area
Step 2– On the next page, enter your account number followed by your personal security information
Step 3– Next, create the user ID and password you would like to use for your account
Step 4– Finally verify your online banking registration details to ensure its correct.
Once you submit the details, you will receive a confirmation message that your online banking account has been setup.
Manage Discover Bank Online Account
Enrolling for a Discover Bank online banking account gives you virtual control over your funds and your account. As a customer, you can log in to your account remotely and do the following things conveniently.
- Make one-time payment or schedule recurring payments
- View account balances in various accounts in real-time
- Transfer cash between accounts
- view recent and scheduled payments
- Retrieve and print monthly bank statements
- Place a stop order on checks
- Export transaction details to both Quicken and Microsoft Excel
- Communicate with bank support via a secure messaging system